This style is exempt from all promotions - thank you for understanding.
The Fried Eggs watch adopts a dial layout from a British compass used by the Ordnance Survey, the national mapping agency founded in 1791 and responsible for a significant mapping effort of Europe in the First and Second World Wars.
Compass points are replaced with large numbers at 12, 3, 6, and 9, with dashes marking the half-hours. The un-numbered hours are depicted by "fried eggs," with the thick yolk paint paying homage to early 1960s renditions of Universal Genève’s Polerouter Submariner watches. The watch is finished with linear brushing on the sides, radial brushing on the back, and mirror polishing on the bezel.
RETURN POLICY: Items marked as final sale may not be returned or exchanged. Orders shipped outside of the continental US are also final sale. For orders shipped to the continental US: full-priced items may be refunded or exchanged if received by us within 7 days of delivery. Unless marked as final sale, items purchased at discount or with promotional code are eligible for a one time size exchange, if available, and are otherwise final sale. We cannot cancel your order once placed. View our full Return Policy here.
- 28mm stainless steel case, custom milled in Tokyo
- High-grade quartz movement by Seiko Epson in Japan
- "Egg yolk" yellow painted on hand and dial markers
- Brass dial painted black, pad printed
- Domed plexiglass acrylic crystal, with "G" logo engraving in the center
- Polished steel pencil hands
- 18mm stainless steel "Excalibur" style expanding bracelet, with spare links for larger wrists
- Removable spring bars allow strap to be changed
- Comes with a printed map box and 6 month limited international warranty card