These mountain pants fit better than most other trekking pants that we’ve encountered, cut in a slim-straight fit that is adjustable around the waist and cuffs. To top things off, there are a host of highly useful features, such as the unique pocket layout and even the ventilation zippers (when things get toasty on your hikes!).
- Made in Korea
- Nylon (65%), Cotton (32%), Spandex (3%)
- Elasticated waist with button / zip closure
- Removable buckle belt
- Waist: Detachable pocket
- Front: 2 angled zip pockets on top of hand pockets
- Seam: 2 ventilation zippers
- Back: 2 Velcro flap pockets
- Adjustable cuffs (tension string)
- YKK zippers throughout
- Model is 5'10, typically size 31" and wears size L. If in between waist sizes, we recommend sizing up.
- Available in Brown Khaki, Black, Light Olive
RETURN POLICY: Items marked as final sale may not be returned or exchanged. Orders shipped outside of the continental US are also final sale. For orders shipped to the continental US: full-priced items may be refunded or exchanged if received by us within 7 days of delivery. Unless marked as final sale, items purchased at discount or with promotional code are eligible for a one time size exchange, if available, and are otherwise final sale. We cannot cancel your order once placed. View our full Return Policy here.