This long-sleeve tee is a nod to one of France’s most legendary manufacturers. Founded in the early 1900s in a French port city and first catering to fishermen, Le Minor reached its heyday as the supplier of nautical apparel for the French navy. Using Le Minor’s dense cotton fabric, Veritecoeur offers their version of the classic Breton shirt.
- Made in France
- Cotton (100%, Le Minor fabric)
- Left arm: “Le Minor” logo label
- Inner hem: Veritecoeur “et es copains” label
- Available in White x Royal Blue, Black, Red stripe
- Model is 5'6 and wears size 1 in Red x White, size 2 in Black x White
RETURN POLICY: Items marked as final sale may not be returned or exchanged. Orders shipped outside of the continental US are also final sale. For orders shipped to the continental US: full-priced items may be refunded or exchanged if received by us within 7 days of delivery. Unless marked as final sale, items purchased at discount or with promotional code are eligible for a one time size exchange, if available, and are otherwise final sale. We cannot cancel your order once placed. View our full Return Policy here.
||1 - S / M
||2 - M / L
|Pit to Pit