This style is exempt from all promotions - thank you for understanding.
Named after one of the highest mountains in Korea, the Seorak is CAYL’s sacoche-style bag. In its 6th iteration, the bag sports one outer mesh pocket on that back that make your key items easy to grab and is intentionally sized to fit a range of your personal belongings. This version features two separate zipped compartments - one small, one a bit larger. Another thoughtful update is the tension string-based strap with a padded strip of Aero Cool mesh.
RETURN POLICY: Items marked as final sale may not be returned or exchanged. Orders shipped outside of the continental US are also final sale. For orders shipped to the continental US: full-priced items may be refunded or exchanged if received by us within 7 days of delivery. Unless marked as final sale, items purchased at discount or with promotional code are eligible for a one time size exchange, if available, and are otherwise final sale. We cannot cancel your order once placed. View our full Return Policy here.
- Made in Korea
- 8.6" length x 6.4" width - 11" shoulder strap
- Outer material 1: 88% Nylon, 12% Polyethylene
- Outer material 2: 100% polyester
- CAYL GRID fabric: X-PAC 210D
- YKK zippers (waterproof) throughout
- Front: External pocket with adjustable strings
- Back: Air mesh pocket with velcro
- Shoulder strap: Aero Cool mesh